–Mushroom Minced meat aglio-olio —
~for 3 servings~
- Olive oil (approximately 5 tbsp)
- Garlic (4 to 6 cloves)
- Spaghetti (for 3 servings)
- Shiitake Mushroom ( 5 )
- Minced Meat (half of the frozen pack)
- Basil (3 to 4 stalks )
- Chili ( 1 or 2 chili buddy)
- Parmesan cheese (grated and added to personal preference)
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Put in the spaghetti when the water starts to boil. Boil the spaghetti for about 4 mins (or according to the spaghetti package instructions.)
- While waiting for the spaghetti to cook, pour in the olive oil and fry the garlic till slight brown.
- Put in the minced meat into the pan and followed by the shiitake mushrooms.
- Add in basil and chili when the minced meat and mushrooms are about cooked.
- Leave the pan to cook for another few minutes, stirring it occasionally so that the ingredients would come together and absorb the basil and chili flavor.
- Finally, drain the spaghetti (do NOT wash it under cold or tap water when draining!). And add the spaghetti to the pan. Stir the spaghetti together with the ingredients.
- Top it off with Parmesan cheese.
Mushroom, Cheese, Chili are all used in proportion of personal preference. Feel free to adjust the amount of the ingredients. Butter can be used too to enhance the flavor of the dish. To make a simple aglio-olio, mushroom, minced meat, chili and cheese can be omitted.